Regular AC Maintenance
Many times Homeowners fail to realize that their AC Unit is the most expensive system in their home and because it is a system, it needs annual care to maintain proper functionality. Simple things like changing your filters regularly and hosing down your AC Coils can not only prevent major damage to your air conditioning system but save you money on electricity as well.
Brandon's Regular AC Maintenance Packages keep your HVAC System running properly all year long. We take the time and run through all the necessary steps to ensure that when you need your home cooled or heated properly, your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system will not let you down.
Your Brandon's AC Maintenance Agreement Includes:
- Check Coolant Levels & Pressure
- Calibrate Thermostats & Check Cycles
- Inspect Wiring, Contacts, Capacitors & Relays
- Clean Evaporator & Coils
- Clean the Condensation Drain
- Clean the Condenser
- Inspect Outdoor Disconnect
- Inspect & Lubricate Fan Motor / Blades
- Check Compressor Startup AMPs
- … and much more!
Our NATE Certified Technician will provide you with a complete checklist of all actions performed during your Regular AC Maintenance service call.